Friday, September 26, 2014

Pet Peeve

OK, sometimes I just see stuff and can't imagine why it was done. Here is one that probably irritates me more than anything else. Why do people insist on throwing organic matter over the hill in plastic bags? Hint: Haul it, dump it out and take the dammed bag back home and use it for something else. I don't care what it is; corn stalks, leaves, deer bones..It doesn't make any difference: Take Your Bag With You !!!

The first photo is corn stalks dumped at one of my favorite bird spots. The second one is a bag full of corn stalks dumped at the same spot, about 15 feet away. which do you prefer? Leaves are another thing that will soon be dumped. That will then be followed by deer remains. I have no problem with either if you take your plastic back home. Everything else will soon decompose or be consumed; not PLASTIC BAGS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment