Thursday, June 26, 2014

RIP D3200

Yes, you were good, but you are gone, now. My Nikon D3200 died on 6/22/14. This Great Spangled Fritillary was the final photo. It was a really good camera and all good things come to an end, sooner or later. I should be up and running at some point tomorrow. I ordered a new Nikon D5200. It was a hard decision, but I have a nice lens collection which will work with the new camera. I am still hesitant to invest more than major dollars in a camera that might get knocked into the river by beagles..Or worse. Time will tell but this camera has the same features, minus a few focus points and a more rugged body than the next one up that costs twice as much. It uses the exact same sensor and produces photos with the same amount of pixels. The new camera is supposed to produce better low-light photos than my previous one. That should be a big bonus in the cloud cover of Randolph County.

No comments:

Post a Comment