Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Did It, So Can You

I celebrated an anniversary this weekend ! I have been calculator free for one full year.  Over the past few decades, I had noticed that even simple math had become difficult to do; when the trusty calculator wasn't available.  Yes, that necessity of life which we have became dependent upon; since the early 80's.  Last year, while doing my taxes, my calculator started spitting out some strange results.  The first thing that popped into my mind, was a trip to town to purchase another.  Proudly; I did not and it hasn't been missed.  Simple calculations once again became something which could be quickly done; in your head.  It took a little time, before I quit triple checking everything.  But, in time it all comes back.  I Promise.


Posted by High Virginia Outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment