Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blah

That is how I feel right now; just like these poor crocus.  Sitting there, hoping for just a few rays of sun.  Hoping for a chance to once again bloom; before they die. Blah.  I would have some pretty flowers to photograph; but it doesn't appear that the chance will arise, before it is too late.  The snowdrops were pitiful; killed by the snow.  They never had a chance.

It appears to me that; by the time we can get anything accomplished around here that it will be so late in the season; that everything needs to be done at once.  The maddening rush before it gets hot and dry is not enjoyable to me; anymore.
I had several articles in mind; but need photos to go with them.  The weather just doesn't cooperate.  If it isn't cloudy and dreary; the wind is howling.  Not the most photogenic conditions.  Of course, it is supposed to be reasonably nice tomorrow, but of course Thursday is my tied up day of the week.  Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment